April 26, 2019
Math rock and post-hardcore four-piece Lost in the Riots make their comeback with storming new album Bonds.
They want to celebrate with you and are bringing Poly-Math and Fall Of Messiah for the ride. This will be the first place you can get your hands on a copy of the album.
Presented by Chaos Theory.
April 6, 2019
An Alternative Gathering are well chuffed to bring Irish punk legends The Outcasts back to London.
£12.50 ADV / £15.00 OTD
With support from The Phobics, The Lee Harveys, Army of Skanks, Freedom Faction, The Setbacks, Stone Heroes and No Lip.
April 5, 2019
Chaos Theory presents an evening of noise, math rock, prog and post-rock, as we celebrate Bristol trio Memory Of Elephant’s debut album Beachballin’. This will be the first place you’ll be able to pick up a copy.
Memory of Elephants – Noisy cacophony, spliced with intricately complex composition, spliced with soaring post-rock jams. Always an amazing time.
HAG – Riotous punk and stoner rock from the London trio.
Upcdownc – Krautrock meets heavy sludge. After their brilliant set at 9 Years Of Chaos, we couldn’t wait to get them back.
- There’s a small step into the building with an additional two steps up to the bar level
- The live music venue is on the first floor, up two flights of steps
- There is a railing on the right side of the stairs up until the top five steps, when it stops
- There are ample unisex toilets on both floors
- There is a small bar in the upstairs venue, limited to five different brands of canned beer, cider and soft drinks
March 30, 2019
An Alternative Gathering are very pleased to welcome The Urban Voodoo Machine back to south London for a night of Bourbon Soaked Gypsy Blues Bop’n’Stroll.
£15 ADV (inc. fees)
With support from John E Vistic Rock n’ Roll Soundsystem, Bad Days Blues Band, The Kult 45s, The Howling Lords, Mystery Action and Brandy Row.
March 23, 2019
An Alternative Gathering bring you another installment of ‘Billy Club – celebrating all things psycho/rocka/punkabilly with a slice of garage rock’n'roll.
£8 ADV / £10 OTD
Featuring US band The Rocketz with support from Sin Kings, Stage Frite, Death Caps, The DC Spectres, The Howling Fiends and The Schizophonics
March 22, 2019
Chaos Theory presents the ideal soundtrack to your next intergalactic voyage, Welsh psych heavyweights Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard launch their third album.
Support comes from heavy stoner stalwarts Elephant Tree.
- The venue is located up a long, narrow flight of 27 steps, with a handrail running along both sides
- There are toilets for separate genders on both floors
- There is a bar upstairs serving spirits, wines and bottled beers
March 16, 2019
An Alternative Gathering are well chuffed to bring D Beat giants Discharge back to London.
£12.50 ADV / £15 OTD
With Support From:
dragSTER, Slow Faction, Tear Up, The Muffin Heads and more