July 5, 2019
Chaos Theory presents heavy and nuanced doom from Belgium, as Wyatt E. make their UK debut.
Wyatt E. – Entrancing, ritualistic soundscapes, weaved over vast expanses of time to draw your mind deep into itself.
Five The Hierophant – Ceremonial doompieces, created using a variety of grandiose instruments from around the world. A psychedelic fusion of black metal, jazz, post-metal and ambient.
Morag Tong – Sultry rock riffs bleeding into grievously heavy doom.
- There’s a small step into the building with an additional two steps up to the bar level
- The live music venue is on the first floor, up two flights of steps
- There is a railing on the right side of the stairs up until the top five steps
- There are ample unisex toilets on both floors
- There is a small bar in the upstairs venue, limited to five different brands of canned beer, cider and soft drinks
|Start:||July 5, 2019 7:30 pm|
|End:||July 5, 2019 11:00 pm|
|Venue:||The Black Heart|
|Phone:||020 7428 9730|
3 Greenland Place, London, NW1 0AP, United Kingdom
September 20, 2019 – September 21, 2019
A cross-genre exploration of all things epic.
A benefit event for Olivia and her family who are experiencing hardships due to Olivia suffering from leukemia and a stroke.
Featuring (playing on Friday and Saturday) times and days TBC:
|Start:||September 20, 2019 7:00 pm|
|End:||September 21, 2019 11:00 pm|
|Venue:||DIY Space for London|
96-108 Ormside Street, London, SE15 1TF, United Kingdom